12 Mayıs 2017 Cuma

Better Call Saul (S3E5): "Chicanery" Bölüm Notları


“I Love my brother. Theres nothing malicious in Jimmy. He has a way of doing the worst things for reasons that sound almost noble” “But what I know for sure is that the law is too important to be toyed with. Its mankind’s greatest achievement. The rule of love. The way my brother treats the law breaks my heart. Thats why I did what I did. Not to hurt him. But to protect something I held sacred. ”.

S3E5 Epik bir bölüm oldu. Yukarıdaki saplantılı ama gösterişli nutku atarken adaleti temsil ettiğini düşünen, hep kendinden emin, hep mükemmel, hep haklı, örnek vatandaş Chuck'ın dramı. Yaşamının tek güvenli limanı olmuş hukukta bile yine her daim küçümsediği kardeşi tarafından hem de herkesin gözü önünde bozguna uğratılışını izledik. Acıklı ama müstahak bir son.











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...